- Support families in their community and keep their children safe at home.
- Support families when children return from foster care.
- Reduce the risk child abuse and neglect.
- Engage and connect families to services in their community
What we provide:
- Case Management focused on economic mobility, family stability and child safety
- Therapeutic treatment services that addresses substance use and mental health
- Referrals and advocacy for public assistance, SNAP, social security, parenting classes, substance use, health/mental health, domestic violence, homemaking, education/vocational, child care, GABI, housing, Medicaid, Care Coordination, juvenile justice, child support, and court ordered supervision.