Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all reports in a timely manner
- Complete all required fieldwork on a monthly basis
- Monitor and maintain compliance with casework milestones and time frames with City and State regulations.
- Facilitate the service plan through referrals, planning and Casework counseling
- Schedule and monitor visits as needed
- Reassess permanency-planning goals periodically to facility permanency in light of time frames
- Participate in on-going trainings to enhance job skills
- Bachelor’s degree and valid Driver’s License required.
- Prior experience preferred
- Due to the nature of the work environment work hours will be based on needs of program and may vary.